Insight TV is the world’s leading 4K UHD channel, featuring gorgeous picture quality and mesmerising imagery, but we’re also about incredible storytelling and adventure.
Launched in 2015 and based in the Netherlands, we are truly a global company reaching 28 countries worldwide and over 100 million households. We produce our own content and as content creators, we want to bring audiences on a journey they’ve never experienced before. Looking at the world from a wider perspective, we focus on interesting characters, explore trending communities and work with global influencers.
Behind the action and behind the adventure, we are simply about great storytelling, and great stories require the biggest canvas.
Get the big picture with Insight TV – here to take you on an adventure.
You Might also like
By tern.admin — 3 months ago
Win an Epic Exploring adventure with Josh!
In Epic Exploring, urban explorers Josh and Cody are on a mission. Together with friends they travel the world in search of abandoned locations and explore spectacular and remote places. They will unravel forgotten histories, hidden secrets and capture the beauty of their decay. Their ultimate goal? To create an urban exploring bucket list and rank each location on four criteria: beauty, history, purity and thrill.
To celebrate the success of the first episode of Epic Exploring, Insight TV is giving you and a friend the chance to win an exciting epic exploring experience together with the one and only @exploringwithjosh!
To win this once-in-a-lifetime experience you need to:
1. Follow INSIGHT’s Instagram account @watchinsighttv
2. Find the code word hidden in the above video.
3. Use the code word in a creative way in an Instagram Story* to show us why you should go on this epic trip!
4. Tag INSIGHT’s Instagram account @watchinsightTV in the story.
5. Terms and conditions apply and the winner will be selected on 28th October 2019 at 23:59**. Full terms and conditions here.
*Your Instagram Stories content must be published from a public profile to enter to ensure that it can be seen by Insight TV
**The competition has been extended and will now end on the 28th October 2019, instead of the 21st October 2019
One (1) winner will be selected from the United States of America; and one (1) winner will be selected from a country located outside of the United States of America.
Watch the first episode of ‘Epic Exploring’ for free below or subscribe to watch the full series!Post Views: 2,533
By tern.admin — 5 months ago
Win a Supercar experience in Dubai!
Love cars as much as Supercar Blondie? Then join Supercar Blondie in her TV debut, as she takes you on a journey across the USA to find the hottest, biggest and loudest motoring cultures in the country! From monster trucks in Las Vegas to lowriders in Florida, she’ll meet the mavericks, outlaws and hustlers who have made America a motoring paradise!
‘Car Crews with Supercar Blondie’ premieres August 22 exclusively on Insight TV, and to celebrate, you and a friend could win the chance to fly to Dubai, stay for three nights, and take part in an awesome Supercar experience!
To win this once-in-a-lifetime experience, here’s what you need to do:
1. First, create your Instagram Stories content by taking a photo or recording a video.
2. Tap on the top right sticker icon . The GIF sticker option will appear alongside other options like Hashtag, Location, and Poll etc.
3. Search for: insighttv and our Supercar Blondie and Insight TV stickers will appear
4. Use as many of our stickers as you like to make your Instagram Stories – the more creative the better!
5. Tag @WatchInsightTV in your Instagram Stories
6. Publish your Instagram Stories* and follow Insight TV on Instagram to enter
7. Terms & Conditions apply and the winner will be selected on September 5 2019.
*Your Instagram Stories content must be published from a public profile to enter to ensure that it can be seen by Insight TV
Watch the first episode of ‘Car Crews with Supercar Blondie’ for free below or put the pedal to the metal and subscribe to watch the full series!Post Views: 1,780
By tern.admin — 6 months ago
The INSIGHT website is brought to you by TV Entertainment Reality Network B.V. (“TERN”), a company registered in the Netherlands with company registration number 61267252, with place of business at Hullenbergweg 413, 5th Floor, 1101 CS, Amsterdam Zuidoost, the Netherlands. References made herein to INSIGHT are references to TERN.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
Personal data means any information potentially enabling – whether directly or indirectly – the identification of a natural person. Users of the Site (“User(s)” or “you”) may be asked to provide us with personal data from time to time. The type of personal data we may collect, depends on the Users’ use of the Site and the Services which are selected and can be divided in two general categories:
I) USER PROVIDED INFORMATION
Information you may provide to us could include your name, age, address, including postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, payment method(s) and/or account settings. We collect this information in different ways, including when you provide us with your subscription information and/or when you interact with our customer support.
II) AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE THEREOF
The information we collect may be used by us to provide, administer, evaluate and improve the Site and our Services as well as the marketing thereof. In the event you wish to subscribe to our Services, we will use the information for administering your registration, including your orders and your payments and to contact you when necessary.
To be as clear as possible, the information collected might be used for:
– Making general improvements to the Site: we wish to provide you an as pleasant as possible experience in using the Site. For this purpose, we might use information we collect automatically to analyze how you use the Site and how we could make improvements for you.
– Program recommendations: to improve your experience in using the Site, we will use information we collect automatically, regarding what programs you have watched, to make recommendations for other programs that might be of interest to you.
– Creating your account: in order for INSIGHT to create your account, we may use certain information you provide us, such as your name, email address, telephone number and address.
– Concluding your subscription: after you have created an account and your free trial period ends, INSIGHT may contact you per email to provide you the opportunity to become a paying subscriber. If you have not completed all steps required for the conclusion of your subscription, INSIGHT may send you a reminder to do so. Should you decide to subscribe to the INSIGHT Service, we will use the information you need to provide us to conclude the subscription with you. Such information might include, your name, age, address, including postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and information regarding your elected payment method.
– Sending newsletters, marketing emails and other correspondence: INSIGHT may use the collected information to send you newsletters and/or marketing emails regarding the Site and the Service and other correspondence regarding your Subscription or account.
– Customer administration:for maintaining a proper customer administration we will use your name, address, including postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and information regarding your elected payment method.
– Customer support: in case you request INSIGHT to support you regarding the use of the Site, we might use personal information, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number to contact you.
– Advertising:for INSIGHT to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests, we might use automatically collected information, such as advertisement cookies.
– Geographic location: we will determine your general geographic location by using automatically collected information, to determine what shows we can make available for you to stream. This information may also be used to determine whether you are eligible for promotional offers.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
INSIGHT does not sell, trade or rent your personal information. INSIGHT will not transfer (other than for routing purposes) your personal information to any third party outside the INSIGHT group of companies.
In some cases, the information provided and automatically collected will need to be used by third party service providers (each a “Service Provider”). This might be necessary, for example, to execute your agreement for the subscription to INSIGHT and to process the payments of the subscription fees. Service Providers may also render services relating to, for example, advertisements, marketing, customer support, IT services, sending newsletters and other (marketing) correspondence, to collect debts and other things necessary for INSIGHT to be able to provide you a good experience and to exercise our rights and obligations. INSIGHT concludes data processing agreements with all its Service Providers.
TRANSFER OF (BIG) DATA:
INSIGHT does not intend to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA. However, should any such transfer outside the EEA be unavoidable, INSIGHT shall ensure that your personal data will only be transferred in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as provided in articles 44-50 GDPR).
Your personal data, as a part of all data of all Users of INSIGHT, may be transformed into one piece of data (“Big Data”). Through such transformation of your personal data, you will be anonymous and no longer separately identifiable. Examples hereof include, without limitation, viewer numbers, viewer numbers per offered program, viewer ratings etc. This Big Data may be transferred to INSIGHT’s personnel operating in countries outside the European Economic Area.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
INSIGHT acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you may provide us. INSIGHT places great importance in the security of all data associated with our employees, users and business partners. The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal and other information under our control. Any data that is collected in ways as stated in this policy, both now and in the future, is and will be stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
Your personal and other information is stored in accordance with the GDPR and in accordance with our own strict policy of protecting your information. Only authorized personnel of INSIGHT, and in some cases the personnel of the Service Providers, have access to your personal and other information. INSIGHT and its Service Providers personal are all obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal and other information.
At any time, you have the right to request access to, and rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal data. In addition, you have a right to object to the processing of certain data. Please understand that if you exercise your right of objection or your right of deletion of your personal data, certain functionalities of the Site, including functionalities for which you need to be registered, will not be available to you. Should you wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
This Site is designed for use by adult natural persons and is not in any way targeted or intended for use by natural persons under the age of eighteen years. Minors should always use and access the Site under supervision, or with permission, of their parents or authorized representatives. As such, INSIGHT will not knowingly collect or maintain data from children. If we discover, or are notified of, personal data from a child on the Site, we will eliminate that data unless his or her authorized representative consents to such use.
To make it easier for you to access your account, INSIGHT may use functionalities that recognizes you as the holder of an account. By doing so, we can provide you with direct access to your account, without you being required to type in your password every time you wish to access your account. If you do not wish to use this functionality, please uncheck the box where you are requested to be remembered on our site.
Should you decide to sell your computer, mobile phone, or other device on which you have accessed the site, please make sure you log-out of your account before you transfer your device. INSIGHT will never request you for your password, except when you login to your account, in any way whatsoever. Your account password should be treated by you as confidential and you should never disclose it to anyone. Always maintain the security of your password and your device, and do not forget to log-out of your account, otherwise your account may be accessed by persons not authorized to do so, and they might be able to access your personal information.
Cookies are small text files which, depending on your browser settings, may be automatically stored on your device’s hard drive when your Web browser accesses a specific Web page. Cookies provide us information about your browser and its version, the URL clickstream (the order in which you visit single pages of our service), the date and the duration of your visit on our portal, for example to know which content on our website is visited the most and intensively. They may be used for a number of purposes, to store your preferences for certain kinds of information and marketing offers, or to store your registration information so that you do not have to provide this information every time you return to the Site. We neither retrieve your name, your physical address nor your email address. INSIGHT, and in some cases its Service Providers, use the cookie data to improve its performance. You may not be able to use certain aspects of the Site or your use of the Site may be less than optimal if your browser is set to reject cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. By accepting the cookies you consent to the use of the obtained personal data by INSIGHT. The types of cookies we use, are divided in the following general categories:
These non-essential cookies help in providing you an enhanced use of our website and service. For example, these cookies help you if you decide you do not want to fill in your login details on a device every time you visit our Service. These cookies also collect non-personalized data of the use of our platform, the information helps us to learn how we can optimize the Site and the Service. By disabling these cookies, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Site and the Service and certain functionalities may not be available for your use.
These cookies are used by INSIGHT or its Service Providers to personalize our website, emails, marketing campaign to your use of our service. The cookies are used for “Interest-Based Advertising”. Disabling these cookies will not limit your use of the Site and the Service.
If you would like to deny the storage of cookies on your device, you can disable the storage of cookies in your browser settings. For doing so, please see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Site and some parts of our Service and functionalities may not work.
The Site may contain links to other websites, provided solely as a convenience to you. You are under no obligation to use any of these links, should you elect to do so, please be aware that third party websites have separate content, privacy and data collection policies. INSIGHT accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these independent policies.
This Policy has been updated on 23 May 2018.Post Views: 163