Watch anytime, anywhere on any device
You can watch Insight TV shows through your local broadcaster in 26 different countries. Please browse the interactive map below for listings of our carriers throughout the world. Alternatively, access our shows globally through our video platform at insight.tv and via our apps.
On our globally available video-on-demand platform, for just $4.99 per month or $24.99 per year, you can gain exclusive access to ALL of Insight TV’s premium content, including documentaries, movies, full series and much more. Get a taste for adventure and experience the amazing stories we have on offer.
Discover all our new features below:
Downloads/Offline watching – Our new mobile apps – available at the Google Play store and Apple App Store – allow you to download your favourite shows at home and watch them when you’re out and about, or on-the-go!
In-App purchases – Subscription at your fingertips, with just a few easy clicks! Get access to our extensive show library via in-app purchases. Just select your package and then gain exclusive access to all of Insight TV’s premium content.
Push Notifications – Ping! We’ll notify you when new shows come out and when live broadcasts happen, so that you don’t miss a thing!
And there is so much more including: Airplay, Chromecast, Light/Dark Mode, HD downloads, Autoplay, Background Audio Playback, Picture in Picture, and Samsung Tizen which will be returning soon … so watch this space!
For more useful tips, visit our FAQ page.
Explore our new ways to watch:
What does this mean for you?
With our new apps your viewing experience now becomes much more exciting, extensive and dynamic. We’ve updated our show library, so if it’s adventure, lifestyle, entertainment or action sports that you’re after, we’ve got you covered … or if you’re looking for more specific themes such as MTB Heroes or location specific shows, we have that too.
Our apps currently English only, for now, however rest assured we are working very hard to bring our content to you in multiple languages.
Don’t forget, we’re all over social media, so follow us to watch exclusive content from all of our global influencers and get access to never-before seen behind-the-scenes content. Competitions, giveaways, prizes and so much more, we do our best to keep your adventure with us going on and on and on and on …
You Might also like
Welcome to INSIGHT. On the website www.insight.tv (the “Site”) INSIGHT offers a Subscription Video on Demand Service, which allows subscribers to watch TV shows in UHD and HD by streaming these over the Internet to computers, Internet-connected televisions, mobile phones and other compatible devices (the “Service”).
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
• For the term of your subscription and in consideration of paying the subscription fee (see: SUBSCRIPTION) INSIGHT will grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to use our Service and view our shows in the way as described in these Terms. Other than the license as described above, no right, title or interest to any material contained on the Site will be transferred or assigned to you.
• For accessing the Service, you require an Internet connection and a device that is able to stream INSIGHT. Such devices include computers, Internet-connected televisions, mobile phones and other compatible devices that enable you to watch INSIGHT from time-to-time.
• The shows that are available for you to stream may depend on your geographical location, the geographical location from where you subscribed to the Service and may be subject to change and/or updates from time-to-time.
• You must be at least 18 years old to be able to subscribe to INSIGHT’s Service or the majority age determined by the laws and regulations of the place you live. If you are a minor, you must ask your parents or guardian for permission before you subscribe to INSIGHT’s Service and you may only use the Service under supervision of an adult.
• All Services are for personal use. You may use the Service primarily for your own, personal, non-commercial purposes. You are not allowed to use the Service for public performances.
• You are not allowed to download, archive, or otherwise save on any medium, reproduce, modify, display, perform, retransmit, publish, license, distribute, create derivative works from, offer for sale, extract, reverse engineer, any of the materials provided on the Site. In addition, you are not allowed circumvent, manipulate, remove or to do anything that interferes or could potentially interfere with the equipment, or any of the content protection schemes used by INSIGHT.
• The shows you wish to view may vary in quality, which may depend on the device your using and/or the speed of your internet connection (see: RECOMMENDED INTERNET SPEED).
• The content of our Services might occasionally not be suitable to all ages. It is therefore your responsibility to set up mechanisms of parental control and/or to ensure that the content viewed is suitable for those viewing it.
• The software INSIGHT uses to enable you to access our Service and stream our content is developed for INSIGHT. Your experience with INSIGHT’s Service may vary depending on the computer and/or device you are using to access the Service. The software for different devices may have different functionalities. You are not allowed to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble this software.
In consideration of paying a subscription fee, subscribers will gain access to the Service. INSIGHT offers two types of subscriptions:
• Monthly Subscription: your subscription will continue month-to-month until you cancel it (see: CANCELLATION). When you do not cancel your Monthly Subscription prior to the new Monthly Billing Period, you authorize us to charge your monthly subscription fee from your elected payment method.
• Annual Subscription: your subscription will continue for one year, starting from the date your free trial period has ended (see: FREE TRIALS). If you are not entitled to a free trial, your Annual Subscription will start on the date you subscribe to our Service. On the date of the first annual anniversary of the Annual Subscription, your subscription will automatically renew for an indefinite period, unless you cancel your subscription prior to that date (see: CANCELLATION). Unless you have notified us that you wish to cancel your Annual Subscription, you authorize us to charge subsequent Annual Subscription fees from your elected payment method.
To use the Service, you need to provide INSIGHT with a current, valid, accepted method of payment. No other payment method is accepted than those explicitly listed when subscribing to our service. INSIGHT may update the payment methods, in terms of what methods are accepted. Should you wish to change your payment method, you may select a different payment method in the ‘My Account’ section of the Site.
First-time Subscribers may be entitled to a free trial period. For both a Monthly Subscription and an Annual Subscription, your free trial will last for one month, unless specifically stated otherwise at the time you start your subscription. During your free trial period, you may cancel your subscription free of charge. If you cancel your subscription before the free trial period has ended, we will not charge the subscription fee from your elected payment method. Once the free trial period has ended, and you have not provided timely notice that you wish to cancel your subscription, INSIGHT will charge either the Monthly Subscription fee or the Annual Subscription fee (depending on the subscription you have chosen) from your elected payment method.
• Monthly Subscription: The subscription fee for our Service will be billed to your payment method on each monthly anniversary of your subscription to our Service (“Monthly Billing Period”) in advance. For example, if you start your subscription with INSIGHT on the 5th day of any month, we will charge you on the 5th day of each subsequent month, until that day you informed us that you wish to exercise your cancellation right (see: CANCELLATION). In the event this is not possible, we will charge you on the day that corresponds best to the day on which your subscription started.
• Annual Subscription: The subscription fee for our Service will be billed to your payment method on each annual anniversary of your subscription to our Service. (“Annual Billing Period”) in advance. For example, if your Annual Subscription starts on the 5th of January in any given year, we will charge you on the 5th of January of each subsequent year, until that day you informed us that you wish to exercise your cancellation right (see: CANCELLATION). In the event this is not possible, we will charge you on the day that corresponds best to the day on which your subscription started.
• If a payment is not settled, due to insufficient funds or for any other reason, we are entitled to suspend your subscription and your access to the Service until a valid payment method is obtained.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. To do so, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name and your email address used to create your account. You do not need to specify the reason why you wish to cancel your subscription.
• Monthly Subscriptions: if you cancel your subscription you will no longer have access to the Service after the end of the then current Monthly Billing Period. Upon cancelling your Monthly Subscription INSIGHT will not charge you for the next monthly payment. Exercising your cancellation right does not entitle you to a partial refund.
• Annual Subscriptions: if you cancel your subscription you will no longer have access to the Service after the end of the then current Annual Billing Period. Upon cancelling your Annual Subscription INSIGHT will not charge you for the next annual payment. Exercising your cancellation right prior to the first anniversary, will not entitle you to a partial refund. If you have not provided us with notice of cancellation prior to the date of the first anniversary of your Annual Subscription, your subscription will be automatically renewed for an indefinite period. In case your Annual Subscription is renewed for an indefinite period you will be entitled to cancel this subscription at any time with one month’ notice. Upon cancelling your subscription that was renewed for an indefinite period, you may be entitled to receive a partial refund. The amount you will receive as a refund is dependent on the time you have had access to the Service.
To create an account, you need to provide us with your email address, your name and age, the state you reside in and information relating to your payment method (see: PAYMENT METHOD). Your email address will serve as your username. You need to create a password, which, for security reasons, may be subject to certain minimum requirements. INSIGHT will only ask you to provide your password when logging into your account. INSIGHT WILL NEVER REQUEST YOU TO PROVIDE YOUR PASSWORD OR ANY INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR PAYMENT METHODS BY EMAIL, PHONE OR ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION METHOD. THIS INFORMATION IS PRIVATE TO YOU AND YOU SHOULD NEVER RESPOND TO SUCH REQUESTS TO DISCLOSE THAT INFORMATION. Information relating to your payment method, should only be submitted by you directly through the INSIGHT Site.
You may change your password at any time. To do so, please access the ‘My Account’ section of the site. To change the password, you will need to provide your current password and enter a new password, which may be subject to same minimum requirements as stated above.
In the event you forget your password, please click on the link on the site that will start the process of changing your password. Once you requested your password to be reset, INSIGHT will send you an email containing a link which will bring you to the portion of the site where you will be able to choose a new password.
RECOMMENDED INTERNET SPEED
For INSIGHT UHD content, we recommend an Internet speed of 25 Mbps or more. For INSIGHT HD content, we recommend an Internet speed of 5 Mbps or more. Lower Internet speeds may cause the quality of the content, which you will be able to stream, to be lower.
OWNERSHIP OF SITE CONTENT
All materials, including, but not limited to, all trademarks, graphics, logos, software, text, designs, fonts, videos, audio, icons, buttons, keywords, metatags, as well as the general “look and feel” (collectively “Site Content”) contained on the Site are owned by TERN and/or it’s licensors and are protected by copyright, or other intellectual property rights, under national laws and international treaties. You will be held liable for any breach of these Terms resulting in a breach of INSIGHT’s or its licensors copyrights and intellectual property rights.
TERMINATION OF YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
INSIGHT may terminate your subscription with immediate effect if we determine that you are in breach of these Terms, or if you have otherwise been engaged in conduct that is been reasonably determined to be unacceptable.
INSIGHT may terminate your subscription if we were, by no fault of our own, unable to charge the subscription fee from your elected payment method within 14 days of the day your payment method should be charged per the billing schedule. If INSIGHT is unable to charge the subscription fee from your payment method, we will provide you with written notice thereof.
Upon termination of your subscription your access to the Services will be blocked immediately. In case of a termination of your subscription by INSIGHT due to reasons as stated in this provision, you are not entitled to a refund.
These Terms are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands. These Terms are not meant to limit any consumer protection rights that you may be entitled to under mandatory laws of your country of residence.
Should any of the provisions of these Terms be held unenforceable, invalid, illegal or void, this shall not affect the remaining provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
In the event you wish to share your feedback, complaints, or if you have other comments regarding the Site, the Service or your subscription, please contact our customer support by sending an email to email@example.com. We will try to contact you as soon as reasonably possible. Our customer support will be able to assist you in the English language primarily.
INSIGHT may need to update these Terms from time-to-time for various reasons. Should these updates cause a material change of these Terms, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice before the updated Terms will come into effect.
All notices, invoices, password changes, changes in payment method, or any other communication will be send to the email address you have provided to us when you subscribed to our Service. In case you have changed your email address in the ‘My Account’ section of the Site, we will send communications to that email address.
This document was updated on: 23 August 2017Post Views: 2,490
The INSIGHT website is brought to you by TV Entertainment Reality Network B.V. (“TERN”), a company registered in the Netherlands with company registration number 61267252, with place of business at Hullenbergweg 413, 5th Floor, 1101 CS, Amsterdam Zuidoost, the Netherlands. References made herein to INSIGHT are references to TERN.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
Personal data means any information potentially enabling – whether directly or indirectly – the identification of a natural person. Users of the Site (“User(s)” or “you”) may be asked to provide us with personal data from time to time. The type of personal data we may collect, depends on the Users’ use of the Site and the Services which are selected and can be divided in two general categories:
I) USER PROVIDED INFORMATION
Information you may provide to us could include your name, age, address, including postal code, e-mail address, telephone number, payment method(s) and/or account settings. We collect this information in different ways, including when you provide us with your subscription information and/or when you interact with our customer support.
II) AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AND PURPOSE THEREOF
The information we collect may be used by us to provide, administer, evaluate and improve the Site and our Services as well as the marketing thereof. In the event you wish to subscribe to our Services, we will use the information for administering your registration, including your orders and your payments and to contact you when necessary.
To be as clear as possible, the information collected might be used for:
– Making general improvements to the Site: we wish to provide you an as pleasant as possible experience in using the Site. For this purpose, we might use information we collect automatically to analyze how you use the Site and how we could make improvements for you.
– Program recommendations: to improve your experience in using the Site, we will use information we collect automatically, regarding what programs you have watched, to make recommendations for other programs that might be of interest to you.
– Creating your account: in order for INSIGHT to create your account, we may use certain information you provide us, such as your name, email address, telephone number and address.
– Concluding your subscription: after you have created an account and your free trial period ends, INSIGHT may contact you per email to provide you the opportunity to become a paying subscriber. If you have not completed all steps required for the conclusion of your subscription, INSIGHT may send you a reminder to do so. Should you decide to subscribe to the INSIGHT Service, we will use the information you need to provide us to conclude the subscription with you. Such information might include, your name, age, address, including postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and information regarding your elected payment method.
– Sending newsletters, marketing emails and other correspondence: INSIGHT may use the collected information to send you newsletters and/or marketing emails regarding the Site and the Service and other correspondence regarding your Subscription or account.
– Customer administration:for maintaining a proper customer administration we will use your name, address, including postal code, e-mail address, telephone number and information regarding your elected payment method.
– Customer support: in case you request INSIGHT to support you regarding the use of the Site, we might use personal information, such as your name, e-mail address and telephone number to contact you.
– Advertising:for INSIGHT to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and your interests, we might use automatically collected information, such as advertisement cookies.
– Geographic location: we will determine your general geographic location by using automatically collected information, to determine what shows we can make available for you to stream. This information may also be used to determine whether you are eligible for promotional offers.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION:
INSIGHT does not sell, trade or rent your personal information. INSIGHT will not transfer (other than for routing purposes) your personal information to any third party outside the INSIGHT group of companies.
In some cases, the information provided and automatically collected will need to be used by third party service providers (each a “Service Provider”). This might be necessary, for example, to execute your agreement for the subscription to INSIGHT and to process the payments of the subscription fees. Service Providers may also render services relating to, for example, advertisements, marketing, customer support, IT services, sending newsletters and other (marketing) correspondence, to collect debts and other things necessary for INSIGHT to be able to provide you a good experience and to exercise our rights and obligations. INSIGHT concludes data processing agreements with all its Service Providers.
TRANSFER OF (BIG) DATA:
INSIGHT does not intend to transfer your personal data outside of the EEA. However, should any such transfer outside the EEA be unavoidable, INSIGHT shall ensure that your personal data will only be transferred in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) (as provided in articles 44-50 GDPR).
Your personal data, as a part of all data of all Users of INSIGHT, may be transformed into one piece of data (“Big Data”). Through such transformation of your personal data, you will be anonymous and no longer separately identifiable. Examples hereof include, without limitation, viewer numbers, viewer numbers per offered program, viewer ratings etc. This Big Data may be transferred to INSIGHT’s personnel operating in countries outside the European Economic Area.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
INSIGHT acknowledges your trust and is committed to protecting the information you may provide us. INSIGHT places great importance in the security of all data associated with our employees, users and business partners. The Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal and other information under our control. Any data that is collected in ways as stated in this policy, both now and in the future, is and will be stored in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public.
Your personal and other information is stored in accordance with the GDPR and in accordance with our own strict policy of protecting your information. Only authorized personnel of INSIGHT, and in some cases the personnel of the Service Providers, have access to your personal and other information. INSIGHT and its Service Providers personal are all obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal and other information.
At any time, you have the right to request access to, and rectification, erasure or restriction of your personal data. In addition, you have a right to object to the processing of certain data. Please understand that if you exercise your right of objection or your right of deletion of your personal data, certain functionalities of the Site, including functionalities for which you need to be registered, will not be available to you. Should you wish to exercise any of the above mentioned rights, please contact us.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
This Site is designed for use by adult natural persons and is not in any way targeted or intended for use by natural persons under the age of eighteen years. Minors should always use and access the Site under supervision, or with permission, of their parents or authorized representatives. As such, INSIGHT will not knowingly collect or maintain data from children. If we discover, or are notified of, personal data from a child on the Site, we will eliminate that data unless his or her authorized representative consents to such use.
To make it easier for you to access your account, INSIGHT may use functionalities that recognizes you as the holder of an account. By doing so, we can provide you with direct access to your account, without you being required to type in your password every time you wish to access your account. If you do not wish to use this functionality, please uncheck the box where you are requested to be remembered on our site.
Should you decide to sell your computer, mobile phone, or other device on which you have accessed the site, please make sure you log-out of your account before you transfer your device. INSIGHT will never request you for your password, except when you login to your account, in any way whatsoever. Your account password should be treated by you as confidential and you should never disclose it to anyone. Always maintain the security of your password and your device, and do not forget to log-out of your account, otherwise your account may be accessed by persons not authorized to do so, and they might be able to access your personal information.
Cookies are small text files which, depending on your browser settings, may be automatically stored on your device’s hard drive when your Web browser accesses a specific Web page. Cookies provide us information about your browser and its version, the URL clickstream (the order in which you visit single pages of our service), the date and the duration of your visit on our portal, for example to know which content on our website is visited the most and intensively. They may be used for a number of purposes, to store your preferences for certain kinds of information and marketing offers, or to store your registration information so that you do not have to provide this information every time you return to the Site. We neither retrieve your name, your physical address nor your email address. INSIGHT, and in some cases its Service Providers, use the cookie data to improve its performance. You may not be able to use certain aspects of the Site or your use of the Site may be less than optimal if your browser is set to reject cookies. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. By accepting the cookies you consent to the use of the obtained personal data by INSIGHT. The types of cookies we use, are divided in the following general categories:
These non-essential cookies help in providing you an enhanced use of our website and service. For example, these cookies help you if you decide you do not want to fill in your login details on a device every time you visit our Service. These cookies also collect non-personalized data of the use of our platform, the information helps us to learn how we can optimize the Site and the Service. By disabling these cookies, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Site and the Service and certain functionalities may not be available for your use.
These cookies are used by INSIGHT or its Service Providers to personalize our website, emails, marketing campaign to your use of our service. The cookies are used for “Interest-Based Advertising”. Disabling these cookies will not limit your use of the Site and the Service.
If you would like to deny the storage of cookies on your device, you can disable the storage of cookies in your browser settings. For doing so, please see www.aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit the Site and some parts of our Service and functionalities may not work.
The Site may contain links to other websites, provided solely as a convenience to you. You are under no obligation to use any of these links, should you elect to do so, please be aware that third party websites have separate content, privacy and data collection policies. INSIGHT accepts no responsibility whatsoever for these independent policies.
This Policy has been updated on 23 May 2018.Post Views: 585
Win a Supercar experience in Dubai!
Love cars as much as Supercar Blondie? Then join Supercar Blondie in her TV debut, as she takes you on a journey across the USA to find the hottest, biggest and loudest motoring cultures in the country! From monster trucks in Las Vegas to lowriders in Florida, she’ll meet the mavericks, outlaws and hustlers who have made America a motoring paradise!
‘Car Crews with Supercar Blondie’ premieres August 22 exclusively on Insight TV, and to celebrate, you and a friend could win the chance to fly to Dubai, stay for three nights, and take part in an awesome Supercar experience!
To win this once-in-a-lifetime experience, here’s what you need to do:
1. First, create your Instagram Stories content by taking a photo or recording a video.
2. Tap on the top right sticker icon . The GIF sticker option will appear alongside other options like Hashtag, Location, and Poll etc.
3. Search for: insighttv and our Supercar Blondie and Insight TV stickers will appear
4. Use as many of our stickers as you like to make your Instagram Stories – the more creative the better!
5. Tag @WatchInsightTV in your Instagram Stories
6. Publish your Instagram Stories* and follow Insight TV on Instagram to enter
7. Terms & Conditions apply and the winner will be selected on September 5 2019.
*Your Instagram Stories content must be published from a public profile to enter to ensure that it can be seen by Insight TV
Watch the first episode of ‘Car Crews with Supercar Blondie’ for free below or put the pedal to the metal and subscribe to watch the full series!Post Views: 2,712